Tuesday, April 8, 2008

As if one blog isn't enough....

So I've noticed that some people are starting blogs for their hobbies, like a recipe blog or a bookclub blog and I love the idea. So I've started another blog at www.funfotostuff.blogspot.com (the link is on my list) to post some of my photoshop creations and digital scrapbook designs. I've spent a lot of time making these things and there's no reason why, if anybody finds something they like, they shouldn't be able to use them, too. So the images are all free and ready-to-use for anyone who cares to have them. If I use anything from another person or freebie site, I'll do my best to give credit where its due. Its a new thing and still in the beginning stages, but I plan on putting a lot of fun things on the blog so if you know anyone who might be interested, let them know and I look forward to the feedback and comments. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Anna,
How cool is that!?! Everyone is going to love you! It's a great idea...but am I suprised?? Talk to ya later!

heidi said...

Thank you! Maybe this will get me to use photoshop. I really would like to try but I'm not to computer savvy. Thanks again but be for warned I just might call you for help! HEIDI

J-Babe said...

Hey awesome! I was just going to ask you what programs you use for your digital scrapbooking and photos. Let me know if you have any more info. Also you should join the recipe club!