Monday, December 8, 2008

Finally Getting Around to an Update

This is supposed to be a slower time of year for me, but I feel like things have been non-stop! So I'm finally taking a few minutes to post some pictures from the past month.

Riley REALLY wants to go outside

Learning to play the piano

I got Riley out of the bath and set him down with his towel. I turned around and he was gone. I found him in the living room with the cereal from the kichen table enjoying the scenery out the back door.

He's full of surprises. I still don't know how he got up in there!

Riley likes to hide under the tablecloths in our showroom

This past weekend we went with my dad, Steven & Hannah to Glenn Beck's The Christmas Sweater show in Salt Lake.

Anyway, there's our update! Thanks!





3 comments:

mandy* said...

Riley is so cute!!!!

Cool Waters said...

I love updates! Hurray! We miss you! When are you leaving for Boise?

Missy said...

even though you posted this a month ago, it was an update for me! glad to see you are doing so well. and riley is such a cutie!