Monday, February 2, 2009

Mister Mischevious

Another cheesy camera smile...and check out that hat!
Riley is my guitar hero!

Does he seem pretty proud of himself? Well he found a Sharpie marker in my bag and had a blast coloring on himself. When that got boring...

He turned his attention to my kitchen floor. This is just a small section of the overall damage. You can see the square in the middle where he sat and proceeded to spin in a circle, not missing a single square. Thankfully it came up with a magic eraser (those things are amazing!!) I'm so glad that my new hardwood floor is still sitting uninstalled in my living room and this old vinyl was his only victim!!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Gotta love 'em huh!!! They are so creative!

J-Babe said...

I' am so glad that it came out and wasn't on your new floors! It is a good thing kids are cute huh:)