Friday, November 30, 2007

ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...BY RILEY

The TV. I know there are better things to be doing (like trying to get my feet into my mouth or seeing if I can break my spit-up distance record) but I just can't help being fascinated by the television. Wherever I am in the room, I will twist and turn to catch a glimpse of what is on. Today Daddy caught me in his recliner trying to turn the darn thing on...so many buttons I just can't remember which one. My usual tactic at this point is to push them all and then stick the remote in my mouth but unfortunately that's only worked once. I know what they say...TV will rot my brain yada yada, but I just can't help feeling like I might actually learn something from those dudes down on Sesame Street. Besides, my days are rough with all the playing and the napping and lets not forget the spit-up...doesn't a guy deserve a little down time?

1 comment:

mandy* said...

What is with babies and the tv? Cohen LOVES the tv!!