Sunday, June 8, 2008

Cool Website for Readers

So I found this cool website where you can enter some of your favorite books and it will generate a list of books you might like to read next. This was a list it made for me, but if you like reading you should get on and check it out.

The What Should I Read Next? website suggests items you might like reading based on real readers' recommendations.
These were the results:


Blue Bloods
- Melissa de la Cruz
The Worthing Saga
- Orson Scott Card
Pastwatch
- Card Orson Scott
Peeps
- Scott Westerfeld
Marked: A House of Night Novel
- PC Cast, Kristin Cast
Masquerade
- Melissa De La Cruz
The Integral Trees: And the Smoke Ring
- Larry Niven
A Canticle for Liebowitz
- Walter M. Jr. Miller
The Forever War
- Joe Haldeman
More Than Human
- Theodore Sturgeon

3 comments:

J-Babe said...

Wow that is kinda cool, I will have to check it out. Thanks agian for doing the family pictures, they turned out so good, I love the one on the logs with everybodys funny faces!

Missy said...

Anna, I just took a minute to 'catch up' with you. Riley is so sweet. I'm glad you caught his first word! For a while it's hard to tell and then all of a sudden, you just hear it and KNOW it's that first word.

I'll have to check out that reading web site!

Jennis said...

Hey Anna this is Jennis, Chris' roommate from Ricks, I just wanted to tell you how great your pictures are, I am jealous everytime I go to Chris' blog and see her amazing photos. Did you take classes or just start fiddling? I have a nice 35mm camera with lenses I can buy and the whole bit but never have formally learned how to use it?! Nice work girl!! :)