Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First and Last Political Post

Okay...I've purposefully stayed away from talking about politics on my blog. Honestly, I'm depressed about the two canidates that this country's voters have put up for nomination and the future of this country in either of their hands. So when I got this email last week I had to cheer...I want a canidate who thinks like this:

Bill Cosby says:
I HAVE DECIDED TO BECOME A
WRITE-IN CANDIDATE.

HERE IS MY PLATFORM:

(1) 'Press 1 for English' is immediately banned. English is the official language; speak it or wait at the border until you can.

(2) We will immediately go into a two year isolationist posture to straighten out the country's attitude. NO imports, no exports.
We will use the WalMart policy, 'If we ain't got it, you don't need it.'

(3) When imports are allowed, there will be a 100% import tax on it.

(4) All retired military personnel will be required to man one of our many observation towers on the southern border. (six month tour) They will be under strict orders not to fire on SOUTHBOUND aliens.

(5) Social security will immediately return to its original state. If you didn't put nuttin in, you ain't gettin nuttin out. The president nor any other politician will not be able to touch it.


(6) Welfare - Checks will be handed out on Fridays at the end of the 40 hour school week and the successful completion of urinalysis and a passing grade.

(7) Professional Athletes --Steroids - The FIRST time you check positive you're banned for life.

(8) Crime - We will adopt the Turkish method, the first time you steal, you lose your right hand. There is no more life sentences. If convicted, you will be put to death by the same method you chose for your victim; gun, knife, strangulation, etc.

(9) One export will be allowed; Wheat, The world needs to eat. A bushel of wheat will be the exact price of a barrel of oil.

(10) All foreign aid using American taxpayer money wil l immediately cease, and the saved money will pay off the national debt and ultimately lower taxes. When disasters occur around the world, we'll ask the American people if they want to donate to a disaster fund, and each citizen can make the decision whether it's a worthy cause.

(11) The Pledge of Allegiance will be said every day at school and every day in Congress.

(12) The National Anthem will be played at all appropriate ceremonies, sporting events, outings, etc.

Sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes but a vote for me will get you better than what you have, and better than what you're gonna get. Thanks for listening, and remember to write in my name on the ballot in November. Bill Cosby
God Bless America !!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

clarisajo said...

I love it!! And I agree. Bill Cosby has my vote.

J-Babe said...

I really like Bill Cosby and think he is pretty funny but I think anyone can say "if I were the president" and make a list of things they would change. I wonder if he would still stick to the same things if he really was in the hot seat. If he would then he would have my vote:)

Missy said...

LOVE it!

Adam Smth said...

I think before we jump the gun somebody needs to ask Bill to opine on the Bush Doctrine...then and only then will we know his true qualifications for the position.

Christina said...

He's got my vote!

Kristen said...

AMEN! I have always loved Bill. He's my #1 choice! Will you send me your e-mail address Anna? wedahaws@yahoo.com Thanks!

Hillary said...

Hi Anna,
I found your blog totally by random chance, just trying to look up old roommates in this crazy blogland! This is Hillary, from Ricks. Hopefully this is you...it looks like you...:)...so, I just wanted to say hello! Looks like you are doing well, and your son is so so cute! I have my blog set to private, but if you'd like to see it you can email me at Ladybugg@email.com and I can invite you.
Hillary