Monday, September 8, 2008

My New Toy!

Okay, since some of you asked...Here's the top ten reasons I love my new
Canon PowerShot G9
1. Killer 3" LCD viewer screen ( I think its bigger than my parent's first TV!)
2. Compact size is easy to slip into my purse when I don't want to haul around the bulky SLR and lenses.
3. Dial ISO right on top for quick film speed changes without all the menus.
4. Face Detection and Image Stabilization software make quick shots really easy.
5. Option for adding a flash attachment.
6. Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery just plugs into the wall (no expensive AA battery changes)
7. Even though its a point-and-shoot, I can attach a wide angle or telephoto lens
8. Cool color settings like Vibrant, Sepia, and Black and White
9. 12.1 megapixels turn out some TIGHT pics!
10. I like shiny new things. :)

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

I love my camera too, but I think yours is WAY awesome. I'm glad you got this new toy, so you can play with your photography some more! The pics of Amy and Erin turned out cool. I need you to take some of my kids. I like to get them done in Sept., so we need to make a date!

Cormorant said...

Wow! Fancy-pants! That just means that you've got to post even more of your great pictures! Congrats.

Missy said...

I need a better camera. Maybe I'll check this one out! It looks more sophisticated than mine, but still easy to use!

Christina said...

I want THAT camera!! If only...